Easy to use online reporting
View your statements online, anytime. Access your transaction and batch details, complete a card search and monitor your account for fraud.
Your business has access to the pertinent payment processing details you need to run your business and provide top-notch service to your customers with Transaction Summary.
Your data is available online in an easy-to-navigate format. Information can be downloaded to ease reconciliation. Verify your payments, review batch details, determine if a credit was issued without a sale and review your statements.
The ability to view and download your data whenever it’s convenient for you allows you to focus on what matters most — your business and your customers.
Improve your bottom line
The power to reduce fraud, manage transaction information and reconcile payment deposits helps you increase your profits.
Manage your business data
- Information Alert— View fraud information and personalized messages as soon as you log in.
- Payment History— Access daily or month-end payment information including specific transfer information.
- Statements— View up to 13 months of statements.
- Risk Reports— Identify fraud by monitoring credits without corresponding sales.
- Batch History— View daily or monthly batch information, as well as detailed transaction information.
- Card Search— Locate transaction information or verify a purchase with card search functionality.
- Retrieval/Chargeback— Review retrieval and chargeback data, then drill down for issuing bank information.
- Supplies— Order POS supplies whenever you need them.
- Issuing Bank— Locate issuing bank information for chargeback and retrieval needs.
- User Maintenance— Set up additional user IDs for your account as needed. Update business details such as location or email address. Access important documents in a secure environment.
- Change Password— Update your password anytime to keep your information secure.
To view your account information online with Transaction Summary, just visit www.TransactionSummary.com.
If you have any questions when logging in, please call us at 1-866-674-1020, option 2.